Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1) UDC index of the article;
- 2) initials and surnames of the author(s), degrees, ORCID;
- 3) title of the article;
- 4) extended abstract in Ukrainian (abstract should be at least 1800 characters);
- 5) the text of the article with the titles of the sections (Introduction, Analysis of research and publications, Problem statement, Presentation of the main material, Conclusions, References);
- 6) names of authors, title of the article, extended abstract, keywords and phrases in English (italics) (the length of the abstract should be at least 1,800 characters).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).